Páginas

16.4.14

ending

There were different times
There were different rhymes.

You and I
unaweare of our existence,
feeling the emptiness of not belonging anywhere,
along the rainy roads,
the foggy streets,
putting our sadness aside, the silence of our souls,
the vageness of our thoughts,
fell in love,
drunk.

We felt crazy,
almost unexistence
and the rain was now bright
and the cold now nice.

And we cried so much out of happiness,
my love,
when we found each other, belonging to our hearts.

My raincoat is in the sofa,
the plates of soup are in the table,
and the rain's still outside.
But something is different.

You
               and I,
holding each other tight
are braking everytime

I dont want this feeling to go away
but seems to be scaping,
through the windows,
through the halls,
through the pages of this diary...

My love,
I never adored one as much as I adored you.
Surely never will;
but even the most beautiful days
eventually have their sunsets.


1 comentario:

  1. This is beautiful! I love your blog. Pop on over to visit mine, if you like :)


    M xx
    loislennon.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar